Stephen Baldwin on Celebrity Big Brother

BOREHAMWOOD, ENGLAND - JANUARY 03: Stephen Ba...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

I have spent years resolutely not viewing Channel 4's Big Brother. But this years has grabbed my attention. I think I was attracted to the possible train wreck of Stephen Baldwin meeting George O'Dowd (Boy George). Even though George was refused leave to enter the Big Brother House by the Probation Service I decided to throw caution to the wind and have a shufty at the program. Plus I saw The Usual Suspects a week before BB started.

Of all the inmates I find Stephen Baldwin the most interesting character. A born-again Christian, just like me but without the British reservation. He's been on a number of reality shows in the States so his 'play' should be interesting.

He's certainly not shy about his faith and has even led Alex Reid to a relationship with Jesus Christ. Fantastic!

I shall continue to watch while it remains interesting and gets up the nose of the born-again atheists.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed