May the Peace of The Lord be With You

Crikey, got this email today.

Dear Chris Hall, May the peace of the Lord be with you, as i was browsing through the internet i come across you name and email address, God gave me a revelation and directed me to you that you are a very good person, there is a breakthrough coming your way by end of June, but the enemies are trying to stop it because as at now, you are already facing problems in your life and they won't stop until they kill you, through slight illness and you are destined to be great but a lot of enemies and supernatural forces are trying to stop you from attaining the height God has planned for you. Do not be afraid beloved for the same God that revealed this to me will surely provide a solution, the Lord will see you through. Prayer without seizing


Not quite sure how to take that!

Authored by Chris Hall

Comments

  1. Just another disqus comment test after faffing with my template!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spammers, trolls and blatantly offensive posts will be summarily deleted. My blog, my rules. Otherwise comment away!

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed