Two new books to read of or from Benedict XVI

Okay, they may not be new as in new but they are new to me.

I'm still getting through the then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger's book Eschatology but have now got two new books from my local library at Farnborough in Hampshire. (Go join your library while we still have them!)


First up is The Spiritual Vision of Pope Benedict XVI edited by Robert Moynihan which I'm reading at the same time as Eschatology.



Second is Jesus of Nazareth, Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection by Pope Benedict XVI. I read the first volume a few years ago and was really impressed with how readable Benedict's works are.

Please feel free to link up with me on Librarything or Goodreads!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed