Father of Lights

At my home cell group we're starting to go through a new DVD (for us anyways!) called Father of Lights. It's the third film in the Finger of God/Furious Love trilogy from Darren Wilson and is about 'God's Heart'.

We've only watched half the film at the moment but it's come across as very good. I was expecting lots of Americans going round telling people 'how to do God' but it's not like my prejudiced thoughts at all. It seems to be a director, Darren Wilson and a film crew following various Christians as they walk in obedience to God.

So far it's looking very good and I'm looking forward to seeing the second half.

Father of Lights official website

Father of Lights trailer from www.youtube.com



Authored by Chris Hall

Comments

  1. You'll no doubt do a review once you've finished, Chris?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spammers, trolls and blatantly offensive posts will be summarily deleted. My blog, my rules. Otherwise comment away!

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed