1 A psalm of David, regarding his experience in the cave. A prayer. I cry out to the LORD; I plead for the LORD's mercy.
2 I pour out my complaints before him and tell him all my troubles.
3 For I am overwhelmed, and you alone know the way I should turn. Wherever I go, my enemies have set traps for me.
4 I look for someone to come and help me, but no one gives me a passing thought! No one will help me; no one cares a bit what happens to me.
5 Then I pray to you, O LORD. I say, "You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life.
6 Hear my cry, for I am very low. Rescue me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me.
7 Bring me out of prison so I can thank you. The godly will crowd around me, for you treat me kindly."
|Pastor Saeed Abedini|
Please pray for Pastor Saeed Abedini.
Authored by Chris Hall
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
- US Pastor Gets 8 Years in Iran Prison
- ACLJ: Boise Pastor sentenced to eight years in Iranian Prison
- Iran sentences U.S. pastor to 8 years in prison, group says
- Latest News on Imprisoned American Pastor Saeed Abedini
- Iran Sends American Pastor to Prison, Obama Silent