New Every Morning

English: Early Morning Sunrise over Scarboroug...
English: Early Morning Sunrise over Scarborough Castle (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
At our midweek church cell the Pastor asked if we had any testimonies, old or new. I have to admit I didn't have any new or recent testimonies that I could share.

It got me thinking though, to have something as a testimony you have to firstly recognise it. A miracle could happen right in front of your eyes and yet you may not even notice it.

There's a verse in Scripture about God's mercies being new every morning. It comes from the book of Lamentations:

Lamentations 3:22-24
New Living Translation (NLT)

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”

Let's make a start in using our spiritual eyes and seeing the work of God, the creator of the heavens and the earth, in all that we see!