Spritual Radio

Eastern Orthodox CrossImage via Wikipedia
One thing I love to do when working, at a keyboard or elsewhere is to listen to the radio. At my daily work my lab doesn't have any windows with a view to the outside world and the radio reception tends to be a bit rubbish. It wouldn't be right to use the company's broadband so I use my mobile phone to connect to on-line radio stations.

One of my favourites is Ancient Faith Radio. On their website they say:

Ancient Faith Radio seeks to deepen and enrich the faith of Orthodox Christians around the world with streaming audio programming and on-demand podcasts. We feature liturgical music from a variety of Orthodox traditions, as well as prayers, readings, lectures, and interviews.


Ancient Faith Radio is a division of Conciliar Media Ministries, which operates under the auspices of the Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America. However, it is a pan-Orthodox ministry and thus serves and supports all jurisdictions.
One thing I would like to change about them is that all the liturgy seems to be in English.

Anyone know of any on-line radio stations broadcasting orthodox or catholic liturgy and chant?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed