Review: This Is My Body: Ekklesia as God Intended


This Is My Body: Ekklesia as God Intended
This Is My Body: Ekklesia as God Intended by Keith Giles

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



A simply written and very readable book from Giles which I will give 5 stars to simply because it makes you think. On nearly every page you can feel a 'yes, but...' moment growing in your head which you often find the answer to later on. If you don't then you know where to look and hopefully find the answer.

This book makes some very good arguments for the simplicity of the 'house church' and the ministry of all believers. If you have issues with traditional religion or the 'business model' of some churches then this book will strike a chord with you.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed