Bigots Ahoy!

I tweeted a link to a humorous and thoughtful post by George Pitcher in his Daily Telegraph blog regarding the article in the Times by Richard Dawkins. Minutes later I had a direct tweet from someone personally ridiculing my faith and calling me a 'pervert'. Not quite sure how that all links together? Anyway, that's the first time I've been abused via Twitter. A first time for everything I suppose.

How sad that we seem to have a growing fundamentalist atheism in the Western world. An atheism that cannot debate or argue without having to resort to such nastiness. An atheism that seeks to make it's philosophy and worldview the de facto worldview, in fact the only worldview. Is their arguement that far lost that they resort to such bigotry?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed