Favourite Podcasts

English: Podcast or podcasting icon Français :...
The smartphone now makes it so easy to get access on the move to audio podcasts of teachings and direction from many people. Certainly I'm finding that I'm using my smartphone more in the car to listen to sound Christian teaching, doctrine and worship rather than the radio or the news.

Here's a list of people and ministries that I regularly listen to.


Messenger International with John and Lisa Bevere


Let My People Think with Ravi Zacharias


Another Day of Victory with Ulf Ekman


Daily Hope with Rick Warren


Insight For Living with Chuck Swindoll


Radical Living, Radical Life with Runnymede Christian Fellowship


Daily Radio Program with Charles Stanley

Any ministries that you'd recommend or think I would benefit from listening to?

My software of choice to listen to podcasts on my Android phone is BeyondPod.

Authored by Chris Hall
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed