There Is A Day


Couple of years ago a brother of mine gave me a CD that he'd won in a raffle. The music wasn't really to his African taste. I think I listened to it partially and then unfortunately forgot about it.

Fast forward to recently and I was browsing through theDove's TV channel and came across a wonderful worship song by Phatfish called There Is A Day. Such a wonderful song I decided that I'd see about purchasing it or at least the album that it was on.

Searching through XBox Music I did find it on a compilation album and then remembered that somewhere I had got a Phatfish CD. Digging out the CD called Heavenbound what is the last track on the album? Yup, There Is A Day!

So here it is, this wonderful song performed by Phatfish.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the bleak midwinter

Blogcatalog Widget Removed